Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) - a card scheme to prove the skills of plant operators.
CPCS is the largest and most highly recognised card scheme for the plant industry.
It helps to prove workers' operating skills and health and safety awareness.
The Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) provides a single skills card for the plant sector of the construction industry.
- Category Code List
- Scheme Booklet for Operators
- Scheme Booklet for Testers and Trainers
- Test Centre and Trainer Search
- CPCS Terms & Conditions and Data Protection Statement
- Upgrade to a blue Competent Operator card F1-2
- Renewal of a blue Competent Operator card F1-3
- Upgrade to a full CPCS Tester Card F3-2
- Upgrade to a full CPCS Trainer Card F2-2
- Transfer from CPCS to MPQC
All other application forms are available through your Test Centre on completion of required Scheme elements.
- Theory Test Questions for categories A02-1-a720
- CPCS Theory Test Questions only A41 – A72 inc. D90 and D92
- Guidance Notes for all categories
- Learning for categories A02-A40
- CPCS Learning A41 – A72 inc. D90 and D92
- Standard Practical Test Specification for categories A02-A40
- CPCS Standard Practical Tests A41 – A72 inc. D90 and D92
- On-Site Assessments for categories A02-A40
- On-Site Assessments for categories A41-A66
- Renewal and Competence Assessment for A61
- Renewal and Competence Assessment for A62
- Tester Record of Experience
- Advanced Practical Test Specification for Categories A02-A40
- CPCS Advanced Practical Test A41 – A72 inc. D90 and D92
Further Supporting Information
Occupational Health Information
Quick Hitch Devices Training Course
The following files make up the recommended delivery and assessment material for a ½ day course:
- Theory/Classroom Training
- Practical Training Session
- Theory Assessment
- For experienced operators
Still relevant up to launch of the CPCS Renewal Theory Test